My Account / Order Status
For contact information
(Your shopping cart is empty)
Vibra-Stop small outboard transom pads 2HP-10HP (pair) - Model VSST2-10
Usually Ships in 24 Hours
These Vibra-Stop pads are the ultimate in vibration reduction. Designed for boats using outboard engines with clamp brackets. View video to see them in action, recommend you watch in full screen mode to see the vibration reduction clearly.
Vibra-Stop cures outboard motor vibration
Kit contains two pads installed on stainless steel backer for small outboard motor mounting
Acoustically isolates the outboard motor from the boat
One side of pads is hard for outboard mounting clamp, the other side soft to absorb vibration
Works with fiberglass, aluminum and wooden boats, backer can be screwed or riveted to transom
Note: When mounted, this system is 3/4" thick, be sure your motor mounts can accommodate the thickness of your transom plus 3/4"!
Feel the Difference!
Backing Pad Installation Guide:
* These mounting pads have been designed for outboard motors with a clamp bracket to secure the outboard engine to the transom of the boat
* Be sure the clamps on your motor will open far enough to accomodate your transom thickness plus 3/4" for the thickness of the Vibra-Stop system
* Place outboard on back of boat in central position and lightly tighten outboard clamps on transom.
* Mark position of outboard on transom with a pencil noting where clamp washers contact transom. There are 2 pads in this kit, one for each side of the outboard mounting bracket.
* Remove outboard from transom, look at position where Vibra-Stop pads will be screwed to transom. The clamp washer on the outboard should end up in the middle of the front section of the Vibra-Stop pad. (Note: the front section of Vibra-Stop pads are the hard section, the top and back of the transom pad are the softer sections, the hard section is to receive the outboard clamp).
* Once you are sure on positioning start by fixing the Vibra-Stop pad to the top of the transom, screw the top of each pad down in the correct location. Install dry, without sealant, at this time.
* Once the pads have been affixed to the top of the transom take a rubber mallet and bend the pads down on the front and back of the transom. The mallet causes the backer to form correctly to the width of your transom.
* Once the pads have been shaped to fit to the back and front of your transom screw the front and back in place.
* Remove the pads and reinstall using a high quality sealant, we recommend something clear or black. Silicone is
a suitable sealant for this application. Fill in the fixing holes in the Vibra-Stop pads with sealant once they have been secured to the transom.
* After sealant has cured, reinstall your outboard motor and clamp it firmly. Check clamps for tightness at least every 25 hours.
Substantial reduction in vibration levels on large and small boats
Excellent memory retention - will not compress over time
Excellent UV properties - will not break down in the sun
Will not absorb water
Quick and easy to install
with questions or for assistance in choosing the right Vibra-Stop system for your boat
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Vibra-Stop Motor Backing Pads
Send Us Feedback
Cure Outboard Motor Vibration
Boat ladder parts
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Marketing
test message here