Instructions for Dixon TST2 Toaster:
1. Remove the cardboard wrapper upon receipt. (There is no need to remove the Dixon label from the handle on top).
2. Check that the vertical wires are aligned so they keep bread off the element. Bend them outward slightly if need be.
3. Place the toaster above the burner you plan to use. Center it above the burner and have the end of toaster facing you.
4. Light the burner and adjust the flame so the toaster element begins to glow. Put your bread on the holder on each side of the toaster.
5. Using a fork or pair of tongs check the bread to see when it is toasted to your satisfaction.
6. Using a fork or tongs remove the bread, turn it over and replace it on the holder to toast the other side. Using fork or tongs remove toast when finished. Turn burner off.
Notes: This toaster will become hot in use, do not touch it with your bare hands! It toasts quickly and should be monitored. It will usually complete toasting of both sides in well under three minutes. Wait for the toaster to cool down before storing.